- Model NO.: YLMX8-8
- Home Audio & Theater Watts Per Channel: 551 - 650W
- Speaker System Audio Output Mode: Stereo
- Control: Wireless
- FM: With FM
- 1: 1xmain Unit . P/N_Xz-0808-001
- 3: 1X IR Rx (IR Receiver Cable)
- 5: 12V/DC Power Supply . P/N_VDC01205
- 7: Mounting Ears .
- Specification: CE
- HS Code: 8517629900
- Home Audio & Theater Speaker Mount: Ceiling
- Player Type: HDD Player
- Finish: Piano Finish
- Sound Channel: 5.1
- HDMI Quantity: 5
- 2: 1xremote
- 4: 1X RS232 Converter
- 6: Operating Instructions . P/N_Ins Xz-0808-001
- Trademark: Mealink
- Origin: China
8X8 HDMI Matrix with RS232
This is an 8-by-8 HDMI matrix . It allows any of the eight Input Channels (HDMI) to be routed to any of the eight Output Channels (HDMI), no matter the source is HDCP or not . Users can choose several different ways to control the matrix : by using infrared , RS232 , and LAN and supplied remote control .
This matrix internal EDID library features default EDID configurations, in addition to native EDID data for any output/display.
The matrix offers solutions for digital entertainment center , HDTV retail and show site , HDTV,STB,DVD and projector factory , noise, space and security concerns , data center control , information distribution, conference room presentation , school and corporate training environments .
HDMI Matrix (Routing Type)
Features :Allows up to eight HDMI audio/video devices to be independently switched to eight HDMI monitors , HDTV's , or projectors .
The eight output channels could show the same or different source simultaneously no matter the source is HDCP or not .
Reading and saving EDID function from displays
Support high definition resolutions, including:
1080p@60Hz@36b/pixels , 3D, 1080i,720p and other standard video formats
Each port support both HDMI and DVI inputs
With extra infrared extension receiver
Six switching modes : panel buttons , local IR , RS232 and Ethernet
HDMI 1.3 supported
- 1xMain unit . P/N_XZ-0808-001
- 1X IR RX (IR receiver cable)
- 1x RS232 converter
- 12V/DC Power Supply . P/N_VDC01205
- Operating Instructions . P/N_INS XZ-0808-001
- Mounting ears .
Connection and Operations :
- Connect the HDMI input source ( such as HD-DVD/PS3/STB etc.) Into XZ-0808-001.
- Connect HDMI OUT of XZ-0808-001 IR RX ports .
- Connect the Broadband IR receive cable into XZ-0808-001 IR RX ports .
- Power on the input source you want to show ( Keep the unused input power off , otherwise it may
- Plug the power cable into XZ-0808-001.
- Turn on the power , when the LED panel stops flashing circularly , the initialization of the matrix are
- Turn on the displays you want to watch .
- Use the remote to control the matrix , or using Front Panel , RS232 and LAN port to control .
Control via IR remote :
User can control the HDMI route of the matrix by using the IR remote. There are two group key pads for sixteen ports . Press the output source selection button in order to choose which input port corresponds to the desired output port . (For example: Output 8 select Input 7 , first press output 8 , then press input 7, LCD display 8-7)