- Type: Transmitter
- OEM: Avaliable
- Origin: Shenzhen, China
- Function: Signal Transmitting Device
- Trademark: Mealink
This is an 8-by-8 HDMI matrix . It allows any of the eight Input Channels (HDMI) to be routed to any of the eight Output Channels (HDMI), no matter the source is HDCP or not . Users can choose several different ways to control the matrix : by using infrared , RS232 , and LAN and supplied remote control .
This matrix internal EDID library features default EDID configurations, in addition to native EDID data for any output/display.
The matrix offers solutions for digital entertainment center , HDTV retail and show site , HDTV,STB,DVD and projector factory , noise, space and security concerns , data center control , information distribution, conference room presentation , school and corporate training environments .
HDMI Matrix (Routing Type)
Allows up to eight HDMI audio/video devices to be independently switched to eight HDMI monitors , HDTV's , or projectors .
The eight output channels could show the same or different source simultaneously no matter the source is HDCP or not .
Reading and saving EDID function from displays
Support high definition resolutions, including:
1080p@60Hz@36b/pixels , 3D, 1080i,720p and other standard video formats
Each port support both HDMI and DVI inputs
With extra infrared extension receiver
Six switching modes : panel buttons , local IR , RS232 and Ethernet
HDMI 1.3 supported
1. 1xMain unit . P/N_XZ-0808-001
3. 1X IR RX (IR receiver cable)
4. 1x RS232 converter
5. 12V/DC Power Supply . P/N_VDC01205
6. Operating Instructions . P/N_INS XZ-0808-001
7. Mounting ears .
Note: PART NUMBER (Abbreviation as P/N)
- Connect the HDMI input source ( such as HD-DVD/PS3/STB etc.) Into XZ-0808-001.
- Connect HDMI OUT of XZ-0808-001 IR RX ports .
- Connect the Broadband IR receive cable into XZ-0808-001 IR RX ports .
- Power on the input source you want to show ( Keep the unused input power off , otherwise it may interfere the normal display )
- Plug the power cable into XZ-0808-001.
- Turn on the power , when the LED panel stops flashing circularly , the initialization of the matrix are ready.
- Turn on the displays you want to watch .
- Use the remote to control the matrix , or using Front Panel , RS232 and LAN port to control .
Control via IR remote :
User can control the HDMI route of the matrix by using the IR remote. There are two group key pads for sixteen ports . Press the output source selection button in order to choose which input port corresponds to the desired output port . (For example: Output 8 select Input 7 , first press output 8 , then press input 7, LCD display 8-7)