- Model NO.: YL-W50E
- Function: Signal Transmitting Device
- Condition: New
- Trademark: Mealink
- Type: Transmitter
- Certification: CE, RoHS
- OEM: Avaliable
- Origin: Shenzhen, China
This transmitter extends HDMI signal wirelessly from source device to display device up to 50meters with the advanced application of HDBitT transport protocol and wireless technology. It requires no cables between sender (TX) and receiver (RX) which makes the installation easy and clean.
1) Transmission distance will be different due to the environment.
2) Wall, brick or glass will shorten the signal cover range or cause big signal loss.
1)Transmit HDMI signal from source device to display device up to 50meters wirelessly.
2)Support IR remote control function to control source device content from long distance.
3)No cable between sender(TX) and receiver(RX)
4)Easy and clean installation
1)HDMI extender TX sender*1pcs
2)HDMI extender RX receiver*1pcs
3)DC5V2A power adapter*2pcs
4)IR blaster extension cable*1pcs
5)IR receiver extension cable*1pcs
1. HDMI source device (DVD, PS3, Set top box, PC etc)
2. HDMI display device like SDTV, HDTV, and projector with HDMI port.
1). Connect HDMI input with HDMI source device and connect IR blaster extension cable with IR OUT interface of the sender (TX).
2). Connect HDMI output with HDMI display device and connect IR receiver extension cable with IR IN interface..
3) Power on the device (power led lights) and it works.
When the wireless signal transmits through wall, glass or other obstacles, it will cause signal loss. Suggest installing this device in good environment with few obstacles.
The external environment wireless signal interfere the transmission, such as micro waver, wireless mouse and keyboard etc.
Q: TV display "waiting for connection" on the bottom right corner?
A: Please check if the power supply of TX (sender) and RX(receiver) is well connected and the power indicator led lights on.
Q: TV display "Please check the TX input signal"?
A:1)please check if there is an HDMI signal input of sender TX
2) Try to connect the signal source directly to display device to see if there is signal output from source device or change the signal source, HDMI cables and try again.
Q: Display not fluent and stable
A: 1) Please move the position of sender (TX) and receiver (RX) and make sure the device is within the required signal range.
2) Click "reset" button on the RX/RX panel, reset and reconnect.
3) Remove other wireless signal disturbance and reduce the obstacles on the way.
|Full compatible with HDCP|
|480i@60Hz, 480p@60Hz, 576i@50Hz, 576p@50Hz, 720p@50/60Hz, 1080i@50/60Hz, 1080p@50/60Hz|
|IR remote control||Support 20~60kHz IR remote device|
|Transmit distance||50m at 1080P 60Hz|
|195.4(W)x137.5(D) x 30.8 (H) mm *2pcs|