- OEM: Avaliable
- Type: Transmitter
- Specification: CE, Rohs, FCC
- HDMI Version: 1.4
- Trademark: Mealink
- Origin: Shenzhen, China
This product distributes 1 way HDMI signal from STB, DVD, notebook, D-VHS and HD-Player etc to 8 ways Identical HDMI signal simultaneously. It supports 3D HDMI and HDMI1.4 (4Kx2K).
1. Power supply: 5V DC/3A
2. Input port: HDMI Connector X1
3. Output ports: HDMI connectors X 8
4. Power port: DC 1.8mmx1
5. Power indicator LED: Orange LEDx1
6. Signal indicator LED: Blue LED X8
7. DVI specification: Compliant DVI specification 1.0
8. HDMI specification: HDMI specification 1.4A compliant.
9. HDMI HDCP: Compliant with HDCP Rev 1.3 specification, supports HDCP repeater.
10. Frequency range: 25MHz-340MHz
11. Max transmission: 2.4Gx3=10.2Gbps
12. Color depth: Supports 12-bit deep Full HD, Full 3D and 4Kx2K video.
13. Audio: Support standard audio and DSD(direct stream digital) audio and HD(HBR) audio.
14. Supported HDMI resolution: 480I@60Hz, 480P@60Hz, 56I@50Hz, 576P@50Hz, 720P@60Hz, 3D HDMI(720P@50@60Hz, 1080P@24Hz), 3840X2160P@24Hz.
15. Dimension: 213X80X19mm
16. Net weight: 390g
17. Color: Black
18. Working temperature: 0-60 degree
1. Use DC5V power supply only. Make sure specification matched if using adapters not supplied by factory.
2. Put this production in dry and ventilated place for normal heat dissipation.
3. Keep this products away from strong static and magnetic environment.
1. HDTV or other display with HDMI port
2. HDMI video source, such as DVD, PS3, STB, PC, etc
3. High standard HDMI cable (can support HDMI1.4)
Please connect the devices according to the above image and operate as following steps:
1. Connect the HDMI video source output port to the splitter input port by HDMI cable
2. Connect the splitter output port to HDMI display by HDMI cable
3. Set the TV input to right HDMI channel.
4. Power on the splitter (power indicator LED with light on in red)
1. Before output HDMI signal, the splitter will read EDID information of connected TVs and send it back to HDMI source part to let it determine the output mode
2. Indicator LED shows the working status
3. Power supply larger than 5V will damage product.
1. No image output
A. Check and make sure all connections are good and correct.
B. Check and make sure the TV has been set up to the right channel.
C. Check if the matched output indicator LED lights on.
2. Display is unstable, splash screen, snowflakes or audio stuck
A. Check and make sure all connections are good and correct
B. Use HDMI 1.4 cable if transmitting 4Kx2K HDMI signal.
|Input ports||HDMI CONNECTER X 1|
|Output ports||HDMI CONNECTER X 8|
|Power port||DC 1.7mm x 1|
|Power port||DC 1.7mm x 1|
|Power indicator LED||Orange LED x 1|
|Signal Indicator LED||Blue LED X 8|
|DVI Specification||Compliant DVI Specification 1.0|
|HDMI Specification||HDMI Specification 1.4a Compliant|
|HDMI HDCP||Compliant with HDCP Rev 1.3 specification Supports HDCP Repeater|
|Max transmission rate||3.4G X 3= 10.2Gbps|
|Color depth||Support standard audio and DSD (Direct Stream Digital) Audio and HD(HBR) Audio|
|Support HDMI resolution||480i@60Hz,480p@60Hz,576i@50Hz,576p@50Hz,720p@50@60Hz,1080i@50@60Hz,1080p@50@60Hz,3D HDMI(720p@50@60Hz,1080p@24Hz) 3840x2160p@24Hz|