- Model NO.: YLC0101F
- Function: Signal Transmitting Device
- OEM: Avaliable
- Origin: Shenzhen, China
- Type: Transmitter
- Certification: CE, RoHS
- Trademark: Mealink
Our devices offers solutions for noise, space and security concerns, data center control, information distribution, conference room presentation, school and corporate training environments.
1. One VGA+R/L input signal convert to one HDMI 1.1 sink devices
2. Support video input: VGA analog
3. Support audio input: R/L analog
4. HDMI output: Support up to 1920x1080P and other common resolution
5. HDCP 1.1 protocol compliant
6. Support CEC
7. LED indication: When source or sink is working, LED relative to is light.
8. Support output up to 20metres AWG26 cable length
9. No loss of quality
10. Installs in minutes
11. Need DC5V/1A power supply
Operating and Connecting:
1. Connect VGA+R/L from VGA source devices into Converter input.
2. Connect one cable from HDMI1.3 display (monitor or projector) into the Converter outputs.
3. Connect 5V power supply to the HDCVGA0101 Converter.
VGA Input...Support up to SXGA/SGA/UGA(50/60/75HZ)
Audio Input...R/L Analog
HDMI resolution...Support up to 1280x1024, same format as input
Max transmission bandwidth...5.1Gbps
Input Video signal...0.5~1.5Volts p-p
Output DDC signal...5Volts p-p (TTL)
Output cable distance...≤ 20m AWG26 HDMI 1.3 standard cable
Max working current...600mA
Power adapter format...Input: AC (50HZ, 60HZ) 100V-240V; Output: DC5V/1A
Operating Temperature range...(-15 to +55 degree)
Operating Humidity range...5 to 90%RH (No Condensation)
Dimension (L x W x H)...90x70x33(mm)