- Model NO.: HDCN0026M1
- Interface: USB
- 2: Support a 3.5mm Stereo Headphone Audio Output
- 4: OEM Is Acceptable
- Transport Package: Carton Box
- Origin: China
- Type: Wired
- 1: HD Resolution up to 1920X1080_30/60p
- 3: DC5V/2A Power Adapter
- Trademark: Mealink
- Specification: CE. FCC. RoHS
- HS Code: 8544421900
This product will let the user experience of transmitting the HD content by wireless, which also can allow the user to view any PC / Mobile phone inforation on a compatible TV by the WIFI network. At the same time also supports the playback and sharing of the local multimedia files. This product is compatible with IEEE802.11 b/g/n standards, which can be connected with other wireless devices which meet the standard. The pc only needs to install wireless network card,and then it can work.
Our devices offer solutions for noise, space and security concerns, data center control, information distribution, conference room presentation, school and corporate training environments.
- Supports 2 HDMI input ports and 1 Wireless HD input. Support 1 HDMI output port.
- Supports automatically detect the display device and switch for HDMI input ports.
- HDMI video resolution up to 4Kx2K/30Hz, support 3D.
- Support digital audio formats: DTS-HD/Dolby-trueHD/LPCM7.1/DTS/DOLBY-AC3/DSD
- Wireless input resolution up to 1080P/30Hz.
- After installing the APP, wirelessly send photo, music, movie and documents from your PC/Mobile phone to an HDTV
- Supports DLNA, EZMirror(Miracast) and EZAir(AirPlay) connection, easy to share the wonderful contents in PC/Mobile phone
- Support multiple types of operating system, e.g. Win XP, Win Vista, Win7/8, Windows Phone, Android, iOS, Mac OS etc.
- Support online firmware update and we will put them into development roadmap.
- Multi language menu
- Support external IR remote control
- DC5V/2A power adapter
1. Main unit 1pcs
2. 5V DC power adapter 1pcs
3. Remote controller 1pcs
4. User manual 1pcs
5. User manual 1pcs
4. FEATURES OF THE INTERFACE:
IN1: HDMI IN1 input port indicator SELECT: Source selection and standby
IN2: HDMI IN1 input port indicator (keep press for 3 seconds is to standby)
UPGRADE: Software upgrade port (factory use only)
IR IN: External IR receiver jack
DC IN: 5V DC in jack
HDMI IN1: HDMI input port1
HDMI IN2: HDMI input port2
HDMI OUT: HDMI output port
INPUT: Source selection key
IN1: Select the HDMI IN1 input
IN2: Select the HDMI IN2 input
WiFi: Select WiFi input mode
(Note: Use after the battery separator film is pulled out)
5. OPERATIONG AND CONNECTION:
- Connect one HDMI cable from DVD/BD output into the adapter HDMI input.
- Connect one HDMI cable from each display (monitor or projector) into the adapter HDMI output.
- Insert the external IR receiver into the IR IN jack.
- Connect 5V power supply to the adapter and inserted into the power socket.
- Power on and use of select key or remote controller to select the input signal source.
- When you first time using Airbridge WIFI HD Adapter, you need to install client software on your PC/ PAD/ mobile phone.