- Model NO.: YL100
- Home Audio & Theater Watts Per Channel: <50W
- Speaker System Audio Output Mode: Stereo
- Control: Wireless
- FM: Without FM
- Model Number: 100m HDMI Extender with IR Control
- HDMI Transmitter Ports: 1 X HDMI, 1X IR Tx, 1xbnc
- Power Supply: 2X 5V1a DC
- OEM: Avaliable
- Payment: Paypal, Western Union, T/T
- Specification: CE, Rohs, FCC
- Home Audio & Theater Speaker Mount: Ceiling
- Player Type: Blue-Ray Player
- Finish: Metal
- Sound Channel: 5.1
- HDMI Quantity: 1
- HDMI Version: 1.3V
- HDMI Receiver Ports: 1 X HDMI, 1X IR Rx, 1xbnc
- Dimension: 80mm X 41mm X 25 Mm
- Sample Order: Welcomed
- Trademark: mealink
- Origin: Shenzhen, China
The HDMI extender over 1 coaxial cable with IR control is the right way to send your HDMI signal over long distances. Instead of using expensive HDMI cables, this device lets you use your existing coaxial cables/sockets while also performing the same functions like transferring Deep Color (12 bits/color) video, all with a bandwidth up to 225MHz. And if that weren't enough, you can use your existing remote to control your device through an IR blaster.
1. Compliant with HDMI 1.3, HDCP 1.1 standards.
2. Supports digital video formats in Deep Color Mode at up to 36 bits (12bits/color) and 48kHz LPCM Digital audio.
3. Equalizes and recovers incoming TMDS data before re-transmitting it in high quality, regardless of the incoming signal quality.
4. Super IR control system, IR transport channel can be forward or backward.
1. HDMI Transmitter 1PCS
2. HDMI Receiver 1PCS
3. IR Tx cable 1PCS
4. IR Rx cable 1PCS
5.5V1A DC Power Supply Adaptor (2 PCS)
6. Product Manual
HDMI Transmitter ports 1 X HDMI, 1X IR Tx, 1xBNC
HDMI Receiver ports 1 X HDMI, 1X IR Rx, 1xBNC
Power Supply 2X 5V1A DC
ESD Protection Human body model ± 8kV (air-gap discharge),
± 4kV (contact discharge)
Dimension 80mm X 41mm X 25 mm
Relative Humidity 20 ~ 90% RH (Non-condensing)
V. Connect and Operate
Connect the signal source such as Blu-Ray Player, Play Station 3, audio/video receiver, cable or satellite receivers equipped with HDMI output interfaces with a short high-speed HDMI cable to the HDMI Transmitter input. HDMI cable length should not exceed 16 ft.
Connect the HDMI Transmitter output BNC ports using single RG6 coaxial cables to included Receiver. It is strongly recommended that factory terminated cable assemblies be used and their length shall not exceed 328 ft respectively.
Connect the HDMI output from the Receiver to high-definition display devices such as HD-LCD, HD-DLP and HD projectors with HDMI input interfaces. Use high-speed HDMI cables that are recommended for the distances that are required for each connection. HDMI cable length should not exceed 16 ft.
The source can be controlled from the display. This is accomplished by using an optional IR Receiver pigtail pointing away from the display, which can be connected to the receiver portion of the extender. The IR Transmitter pigtail is then connected to the Transmitter of the extender and pointed at the source.