- Model NO.: YL-E60R
- Home Audio & Theater Watts Per Channel: <50W
- Speaker System Audio Output Mode: Stereo
- Control: Wired
- FM: Without FM
- Bidirectional IR: Support
- 3D: Support
- Hdcp: 1.2
- Transport Package: Neutral Packaging
- Origin: Made in China
- Home Audio & Theater Speaker Mount: Wall Mount
- Player Type: Blue-Ray Player
- Finish: Metal Housing
- Sound Channel: 7.1
- HDMI Quantity: 1
- Edid: Support
- Wideband: 20-60kHz
- Trademark: Mealink
- Specification: CE. FCC. ROSH
50m Over Single Cat5e/6 HDMI Extender (3D+EDID+ Bidirectional IR)
|Operating Temperature Range||-5 to +35ºC(+23 to +95ºF)|
|Operating Humidity Range||5 to 90%RH (No Condensation)|
|Input Video Signal||0.5-1.0 Volts P-P|
|Input DDC Signal||5 volts p-p(TTL)|
|Support Video Format||DTV/HDTV:480i/576i/480P/576P/720P/108|
|0i/1080P/3D video/Bi-directional IR|
|Video Output||HDMI ,HDCP|
|Support Audio Format||DTS-HD Master Audio,Dolby true-HD etc.|
|Transmission Distance||1080P 8-bit 60m(Maximum) over single|
|Note1: Specifications are subject to change without notice. Mass and dimensions are approximate.|
|Sink must support 3D video when sources is 3D device|
|When in 36Bits deep color mode, we suggest set the HDMI source device to output 1080i or 720p.|
3: HDMI input 4: Power input
5: CAT 6 output 6: IR-TX 7: IR-RX
8:EDID copy mode: connect the display to the HDMI input port, then press the key, it'll copy the EDID to the extender; Reset EDID: press the key for 3 seconds, it'll reset the EDID to 1080P 3D stereo.
1: Red instruction power 2: Blue instruction signal
3: HDMI output 4: Power input
5: CAT 6 input 6: IR-TX 7: IR-RX
Connecting and Operating
1) Connect the HDMI signal sources (Such as PS3, STB etc) to HDMI Sender.
2) Connect CAT 6 cables to both the outputs of the Sender and inputs of the Receiver. (The cables must follow the standard of EIA-TIA 568B).
3) Connect the HDMI output (Such as HD-LCD, HD-DLP) into the Receiver.
Attention: Insert/Extract cables carefully.
Clean this unit with a soft, dry cloth. Never use alcohol, paint thinner of benzene to clean this unit.
1.Each set includes one Sender and one Receiver.
2.Use single UTP LAN cable(Cat 6)to substitute HDMI cable to achieve long transmission distance, the UTP Cable follows the standard of IEEE-568B.
3.Transmission distance extends up to 50 meters under 1080P.
4.Supports lossless compressed digital audio: Dolby True-HD, DTS-HD Master Audio.
5.Transmit Digital Audio and Video over the CAT6 cable with zero signal loss.
6.Data transfer speed 6.75 Gbps.
8.Support HDCP 1.2
10. DC 5V power supply