SPDIF Coaxial Digital to Analog L/R Audio Decoder & Converter 3.5mm Jack
The Digital to Analog Audio Decoder is used 24-bit audio DSP, 96KHz digital receivers, and 192KHz/24bit ADC , DAC.
It can Support Dolby Digital AC-3 Dolby Pro Logic, DTS, PCM and other digital audio format source decode;
a variety of sound field and the replay results of two listening modes;
2.0ch analog audio output, auto work with different amplifier and speakers to get different sound effects.
Easy to connect entertainment devices which with optical , coaxial digital signal and analog output signals.
1. Convert DTS/AC3 source digital audio to analog 2.0ch stereo audio output.
2. Multi-channel audio input (SPDIF , Coaxial)
3. No need to install drivers, portable, flexible, plug and play.
1. Input ports: 1xToslink/SPDIF ,1xCoaxial
2. Output ports: 2xRCA(L/R), 1x3.5mmPhoneJack.
3. Signal to Noise: 120db
4. Degree of Separation: 85db
5. Frequency Response: (20Hz ~ 20KHz) +/- 0.5db
6. Dimensions(mm): 72(D)x55(W)x20(H)
7. Weight (g): 40
1x SPDIF Coaxial Digital to Analog L/R Audio Decoder & Converter
1x US Plug Power Adapter
1x English User Manual