Digital Coaxial or Optical Toslink SPDIF into Stereo 3.5mm Jack or LR Digital to Analog Audio Converter
This Digital to Analog Audio Converter is designed for either home or professional audio switching. It converts Coaxial or Toslink digital audio signals to analog L/R audio and available for connection to an external device such as an amplifier viastandard RCA-style jacks. This Converter is small in size and quite easy to install.
This Converter has many features that enable it to perform in a superior manner.Among those features you will find:
1) Converts Coaxial or Toslink digital audio signals to analog L/R audio
2) Supports sampling rate at 32, 44.1, 48 and 96 KHz.
3) 24-bit S/PDIF incoming bit stream on left and right channels
4) Provides electromagnetic-noise-free transmission.
5) Easy to install and simple to operate.
Coaxial or Toslink digital audio
Input audio connector
Output audio connector
32, 44.1, 48 and 96 KHz
1 Year Parts and Labor
0 ºC to +70ºC
10% to 85% RH (no condensation)
-10ºC to +80ºC
5% to 90% RH (no condensation)
External Power Supply
DC 5V 1A
0.5 watts (max)
AC Power Adapter
US standard, UK standard and so on