- Model NO.: YLE-60R
- Type: Wired
- Information content: Data
- Condition: New
- Trademark: Mealink
- Origin: Shenzhen, China
- Usage: Telephone, Mobile phone
- Support Network: Ethernet
- Certification: CE, RoHS
- OEM: Avalibale
- Transport Package: Gift Box Packing
1.Each set includes one Sender and one Receiver.
2.Use single UTP LAN cable(Cat 6)to substitute HDMI cable to achieve long transmission distance, the 3.UTP Cable follows the standard of IEEE-568B.
4.Transmission distance extends up to 50 meters under 1080P.
5.Supports lossless compressed digital audio: Dolby True-HD, DTS-HD Master Audio.
6.Transmit Digital Audio and Video over the CAT6 cable with zero signal loss.
7.Data transfer speed 6.75 Gbps.
8.DC 5V power supply.
|Operating Temperature Range||-5 to +35ºC(+23 to +95ºF)|
|Operating Humidity Range||5 to 90%RH (No Condensation)|
|Input Video Signal||0.5-1.0 Volts P-P|
|Input DDC Signal||5 volts p-p(TTL)|
|Support Video Format||DTV/HDTV:480i/576i/480P/576P/720P/1080i/1080P/3D video/Bi-directional IR|
|Video Output||HDMI ,HDCP|
|Support Audio Format||DTS-HD Master Audio,Dolby true-HD etc.|
|Transmission Distance||1080P 8-bit 50m(Maximum) over single CAT5E/6 /24AWG/Solid|
Note1: Specifications are subject to change without notice. Mass and dimensions are approximate.
Sink must support 3D video when sources is 3D device
When in 36Bits deep color mode, we suggest set the HDMI source device to output 1080i or 720p.
1) Main Unit: Sender & Receiver
2) DC 5V 1A x2PCS
3) Operating Instructions
Our company reserves the right to make changes in the hardware, packaging and any accompanying documentation without prior written notice.
Connecting and Operating:
1) Connect the HDMI signal sources (Such as PS3, STB etc) to HDMI Sender.
2) Connect CAT 6 cables to both the outputs of the Sender and inputs of the Receiver. (The cables must follow the standard of EIA-TIA 568B).
3) Connect the HDMI output (Such as HD-LCD, HD-DLP) into the Receiver.
Attention: Insert/Extract cables carefully.