- Type: Fiber Optic Multiplexer
- Certification: CE, RoHS
- OEM: Avaliable
- Transport Package: Gift Box Packing
- Wiring Devices: Integrated Wiring
- Condition: New
- Trademark: Mealink
- Origin: Shenzhen, China
This Digital to Analog Audio Converter is designed for either home or professional audio switching. It converts Coaxial or Toslink digital audio signals to analog L/R audio and available for connection to an external device such as an amplifier via standard RCA-style jacks.or earphone. This Converter is small in size and quite easy to install.
This Converter has many features that enable it to perform in a superior manner. Among those features you will find:
1. Converts Coaxial or Toslink digital audio signals to analog L/R audio
2. Supports sampling rate at 32, 44.1, 48 and 96 KHz.
3. 24-bit S/PDIF incoming bit stream on left and right channels
4. Provides electromagnetic-noise-free transmission.
5. Easy to install and simple to operate.
|Input Audio||Coaxial or Toslink digital audio|
|Output Audio||L/R audio|
|Connector||RCA and Earphone Jack3.5mm|
|Input audio connector||Toslink,1XRCA(Coaxial)|
|Output audio connector||2XRCA(R/L)and Earphone Jack3.5mm|
|Sampling rate||32, 44.1, 48 and 96 KHz|
|Limited Warranty||1 Year Parts and Labor|
|Operating Temperature||<0 ºC> to +<70ºC>|
|Operating Humidity||10% to 85 % RH (no condensation)|
|Storage Temperature||<-10ºC> to +<80ºC>|
|Storage Humidity||5% to 90 % RH (no condensation)|
|External Power Supply||5V DC@<1A>|
|Power Consumption||0.5 watts|
|AC Power Adapter||<US> standard, <<<<UK>>>> standard and so on|
|User Manual||English Version|
Before attempting to use this unit, please check the packaging and make sure the following items are contained in the shipping carton:
1).Main unit (Digital to Analog Audio Converter).
2).One piece of USB cable.
3) Product specifications.
4) Protection to Fix card
(1). SPDIF input (4). Power IN
(2). Coaxial input (5). Audio output
(3). Power Led (6). RCA(R/L)output
CONNECTION AND OPERATION:
Before installation, please make sure all devices you wish to connect have been turned off.
1) Connect the audio source device to the Converter using appropriate Toslink or Coaxial cables.
2) Connect the A/V Receivers or Amplifiers to the Converter using appropriate L/R cable.
3) Insert the DC side of 5v power supply into the converter and then connect the AC side of the power supply into the wall outlet.
Note: When connected to the Toslink and Coaxial cables at the same, the product will give priority to Toslink input