- Model NO.: HDA-2MB
- Finish: Plastic
- Power Consumption: 0.5 Watts(Max)
- Specification: CE, FCC
- Player Type: DVD Player
- FM: With FM
- Trademark: Mealink
- Origin: Shenzhen, Guangdong
This Digital to Analog Audio Converter is designed for either home or professional audio switching. It converts Coaxial or Toslink digital audio signals to analog L/R audio and available for connection to an external device such as an amplifier via standard RCA-style jacks. This Converter is small in size and quite easy to install.
This Converter has many features that enable it to perform in a superior manner. Among those features you will find:
1. Converts Coaxial or Toslink digital audio signals to analog L/R audio
2. Supports sampling rate at 32, 44.1, 48 and 96 KHz.
3.24-bit SPDIF incoming bit stream on left and right channels
4. Provides electromagnetic-noise-free transmission.
5. Easy to install and simple to operate.
Input Audio: Coaxial or Toslink digital audio
Output Audio: L/R audio and 3.5mm
Input audio connector: Toslink, 1xRCA(Coaxial)
Output audio connector: 2xRCA(R/L)+Headphone
Sampling rate: 32, 44.1, 48 and 96KHz
Power Consumption: 0.5 watts(max)
Please study the panel drawings below and become familiar with the signal input(s); Output(s) and power requirements.