- Model NO.: YL- CATE30
- Type: Wired
- Information content: Data
- HDMI Transmitter Ports: 1 X HDMI, 1X IR Tx, 2xcat5e/6
- Trademark: Mealink
- Origin: Shenzhen, China
- Usage: Computer
- Support Network: Ethernet
- OEM: Avaliable
- HDMI Receiver Ports: 1xhdmi, 1X IR Rx, 2xcat5e/6
- Specification: CE, RoHS
The HDMI extender over 2 UTP cables with IR control is the right way to send your HDMI signal over long distances. Instead of using expensive HDMI cables, this device lets you use your existing Cat5e/ 6 cables/sockets while also performing the same functions like transferring Deep Color (12 bits/color) video and new lossless compressed (Dolby TrueHD, Dolby Digital Plus and DTS-HD Master Audio) digital audio, all with a bandwidth up to 225MHz. And if that weren't enough, you can use your existing remote to control your device through an IR blaster.
1. Compliant with HDMI 1.3, HDCP 1.1 and DVI1.0 standards.
2. Supports digital video formats in Deep Color Mode at up to 36 bits (12bits/color) and new lossless compressed (Dolby TrueHD, Dolby Digital Plus and DTS-HD Master Audio) Digital audio.
3. Supports Cat5e/6 cables for data/DDC transmission.
4. Equalizes and recovers incoming TMDS data before re-transmitting it in high quality, regardless of the incoming signal quality.
5. Supports CEC bypass and xvYCC.
6. Supports HDMI1.4 with 3D and ARC fuction.
7. Super IR control system, IR transport channel can be forward or backward.
1. HDMI Transmitter
2. HDMI Receiver
3. IR Tx cable
4. IR Rx cable
5.5V1A DC Power Supply Adaptor
6. Product Manual
HDMI Transmitter ports 1 x HDMI, 1x IR Tx, 2xCat5e/6
HDMI Receiver ports 1xHDMI, 1x IR Rx, 2xCat5e/6
Power Supply 1x 5V1A DC
ESD Protection Human body model ± 8kV (air-gap discharge),
± 4kV (contact discharge)
Dimension 80mm x 41mm x 25 mm
Relative Humidity 20 ~ 90% RH (Non-condensing)