- Model NO.: YLE150
- Support .: IR Return/Extension
- Complete: 1 Sender, . 2 Receiver
- Trademark: Mealink
- Origin: Shenzhen, China
- OEM: Avaliable
- Extend Distance: 150m
- Cable: Cat5e/6 Cable
- Specification: CE. FCC. ROSH
- HS Code: 8544421900
Hdmi over ethernet is based on tcp/ip standard.It transmit your hd display with the high resolutions up to 395 feet (150 meters) away from your hdmi or dvi-d source by using one cat5e/6 cable.With the advantage of tcp/ip standard,you can extend your hd video to multiple displays by using an ethernet switch.
1.Following tcp/ip standard.
2.Support hdmi1.3 protocol.
3.Hdcp1.1 & 1.2 protocol compliant
4.Support point-to-point mode, one point-to many mode and cascade connection mode.
5.Support ir extender function allows ir remote control of source devices from remote viewing location by sending ir commands received in the vicinity of the display back to the source devices.
|Audio||Sample rate:32khz, 44.1khz and 48khz|
|Ir remote control||38khz;Nec|
|Power adapter||Input:100v - 240v (50 - 60hz) output:5v/1a|
|Power consumption||Hdmi sender:3w hdmi receiver:3w|
|Operating temperature/humidity||0ºc - 70ºc / 10% - 80%rh(no condensation)|
|Storage temperature/humidity||-10ºc - 80ºc/ 5% -90% rh(no condensation)|
Before attempting to use this unit, please check the packaging and make sure the following items are contained in the shipping carton:
1) main unit no.1 sender , main unit no.2 receiver
2) two pieces of 5v dc power supply.
3) a pieces of ir transmitter and a pieces of ir receiver
4) user's manual
4.Connection and operation
1) connect the hdmi source (such as dvd, ps3, stb ) to the hdmi in of sender.
2) connect the ir sender to the sender ir out port, and be directed at hdmi video source's ir receiver.
3) connect the hdmi out of receiver to hdtv display.
4) connect the ir receiver to the receiver ir in port.
5) use one cat5e/6 cable up to 120m to connect the sender and receiver.
6) plug two pieces of 5v power supply into the sender and receiver.
7) power on the hdtv display and hdmi source.
|5v/1a||Supply power for the sender|
|Reset||Hold down the key for 10 seconds, the model will restore the default setting|
|Ir-out||Connect ir transmitter to this port.|
|Hdmi - in||Connect hdmi source to this port.|
|Status||When system start up, the green led will be on,when transmit video, the led will blink.|
|Power||Power on, the red led is on|
|5V/1A||Supply power for the Receiver|
|RESET||Hold down the key for 10 seconds, the model will Restore the default setting|
|IR-IN||Connect IR receiver to this Port.|
|HDMI - Out||Connect HDMI sink device to this Port.|
|STATUS||When system start up, the Green LED will be on,When transmit video, the led will blink.|
|Power||Power on, The Red led is on|