- Model NO.: YLF-01-BL
- Type: Current Fuse
- Shape: SMD
- Fusing Device: Pop-up Solid
- Input: HDMI*1 Mhl*1
- Working Tempreture: 0-40 Degree
- Supported Devices: All Devices with HDMI Output
- Weight: 26.5g
- Specification: CE, FCC
- Breaking Capacity: High
- Usaga: Low Voltage
- Fusing Speed: F
- Standard: UL
- Output: HDMI*1
- Relative Huminity: 20-80%
- Dimensions: 53*35.5*14.2mm
- Trademark: Mealink
- Origin: China
- In order to avoid fire, electricity shock or product damage,please keep the product away from rain,damp,any other liquid, and pressure.
- Keep ventilation. Don't put the product in any enclosed cabinet during its working, otherwise product damage or fire may be caused by high temperature.
- Only for protecting HDMI device or powering for HDMI devices ,no other purpose.
- Please keep the user manual for future reference .
1)Connect the HDMI output source to the HDMI input of the protector.
2) Connect the HDMI output of the protector to
3) . If it is used to power for the HDMI devices,
power charger is needed.
4) . After connection well,please turn on the
HDMI display and choose the input signal
channel as HDMI
Provides extra power to the HDMI connection up to 5V/3A
HDMI output cable max.distance supported is 10 meters with 12bit
Low TMDS signal loss.
Plug and play, easy to use
Q1: No image output
A1: First, please check if the power LED lights or not .
Second, please check and make sure all the connection is correct, especially the input port of this device is connected correctly.
Third, please check and make sure input is HDMI signal.
Last, please check and make sure the MHL power charger works well.
Q2: Output video is normal but no audio?
A2: Please check wehter the volume is too low , and make sure there's audio input.
Q3: When the input of the protector connects to the HDMI output device,LED indicator lights up,should the power supply be used?
A3: If the output audio and video is all right,then no need to plug in the power supply.
Power supply is used only on the occasion that the HDMI input device doesn't output normally or other products need to be powered.
Power : When it is used for HDMI protection,