- Model NO.: SM-005
- Function: Signal Transmitting Device
- Condition: New
- USB: 3.0
- Remote Connectors: USB Type a Female, RJ45 Female
- Transport Package: Plastic
- Origin: Made in China
- Type: Transmitter
- Certification: CE, RoHS
- USB Data: 50m 150feet
- Based Connectors: USB Type a Male, RJ45 Female
- Trademark: Mealink
- Specification: CE, FCC, RoHS
1. Extenders the distance of USB-enabled computer up to 150 feet. Ideal for use with USB
Camera's, Printers, Webcams, Keyboard/Mouse extensions, and any other USB Device.
3. Use standard Cat5/5e/6 patch cord ( not included)
1) Based connectors:
USB Type A Male, RJ45 Female
2) Remote connectors:
USB Type A Female, RJ45 Female
3) Cable type: USB
Length: 150 Feet
Connector A: USB
Connector B: USB
It connect peripheral devices to a computer or other host device with Universal Serial Bus interface w/help of a Cat5/Cat6 cable
1) Overcome the length limits of USB cables with this Plug & Play adapter
2) Connect USB devices up to 150 feet away to your computer by going over Cat-5/5e/6 patch cable
**Cat-5/5e/6 patch cable not included!**
3) Use with webcams, mice, keyboards, any device that has a USB plug
4) Note: the distance and adapters may affect the performance of some devices down to USB 1.1 speed
5) Additional details: Base connectors: USB Type A Male
6) Remote Connectors: USB Type A Female
Gerneral Description :
The USB extension adapter is used to connect peripheral devices to a computer or other host device with Universal Serial Bus interface with the help of a Cat5/Cat5E/Cat6 patch cable (not included). The kit consists of two units, one with USB plug type A male, the second with USB plug type A female. Each of them has RJ45 socket for connecting one end of a UTP patch cable.
The maximum range of the USB connection is 50 m (using Cat5/Cat5E/Cat6 cable).
The USB extension adapter is ideal for installations that require long, wired connections with webcams, printers, pads, mouses, keyboards, USB flash drives etc. The device is compatible with USB 2.0.
The USB extension enables the operator to operate equipment located at a considerable distance from the control room. The extension in conjunction with VGA transmitter enables the operator to fully control a computer, digital video recorder etc. closed in a safe place (using a mouse and monitor).
Notice: The USB extension uses all 4 pairs of the UTP cable.