The HDMI to HDMI + Audio (SPDF+R/L) converter allows the HD Source connected to single HD Display and adds extra one L+R and SPDIF audio out port. Our devices offer solutions for noise, space and security concerns, data center control, information distribution, conference room presentation, school and corporate training environments.
1. One HDMI input converted to one HDMI+ Audio (SPDIF+R/L)output
2. Output audio support: SPDIF+R/L analog Audio Output
Input Resolution: Up to 1080P(50/60Hz)
3. HDMI to achieve the synchronization of audio signal separation. There are PASS / 2.0CH / 5.1CH three
Kinds of audio mode options
4. LED indication: When source or sink is working, LED relative to is light.
5. No loss of quality
6. Installs in minutes
7. Need DC5V/1A power supply
Operating and Connecting:
1. To use one hdmi cable to connect the HD Source with the input HDMI port.
2. To connect the converter hdmi output port with the HD Display.
3. To use one audio cable to connect the converter R/L port with the audio equipment.
4. To use the optical cable to connect the SPDIF port with the audio equipment.
5. To connect the converter with 5V DC power adaptor.