- Model NO.: YL0104
- Certificate: Ce, FCC, RoHS
- Logo Printed: Avaliable
- Type: Transmitter
- Certification: Ce, RoHS
- Trademark: Mealink
- Specification: HDMI V1.3
- HS Code: 8543709990
- Color: Black
- Manufacturer Warranty: 1 Year
- OEM: Avaliable
- Function: Signal Transmitting Device
- Condition: New
- Transport Package: Gift Box
- Origin: Shenzhen
The 1x4 HDMI Splitter use a single HDMI source, accessing to multiple HDMI sinks. The Splitter allows one HDMI devices to be split easily to two HDMI compatible monitors or projectors. The Splitter can also be placed at the end of a long HDMI cable to regenerate the HDMI signal.
Our devices offer solutions for noise, space and security concerns, data center control, information distribution, conference room presentation, school and corporate training environments.
1. One HDMI input signal split to two HDMI sink devices
2. Support 3D
3. Support CEC
4. Support deep color 30bit, 36bit
5. Support Blue-Ray 24/50/60fs/HD-DVD/xvYCC
6. Digital audio format, as DTS-HD/-trueHD/LPCM7.1/DTS/-AC3/DSD
7. Support signal retiming
8. Support input up to 15metres AWG26 HDMI standard cable length,
Output up to 25metres AWG26 cable length
9. No loss of quality
10. Installs in minutes
11. Need DC5V/1A power supply
The accessories with the machines lists as picture:
1, 5V Power Adaptor
2, one pc of Manual
Operating and Connecting:
1. Connect one cable from HDMI source devices into HDMI Splitter input.
2. Connect one cable from each display (monitor or projector) into the HDMI Splitter outputs.
3. Connect 5V power supply to the HDMI 1x4 Splitter.
Before power on, pls check the connection line carefully. And make sure that all interfaces are normally connected. The common trouble shooting way shows as below:
|Serial NO||Trouble Description||Cause and Ways to deal with|
|1||Non-Power-Connected||1\Check if the power adaptor head is truly and correctly inserted the power socket.|
2\Check the power switch if it is in on status.
|2||No Picture||1\Pls to make sure that the TV is on and has been connected with the machine.|
2\To check if the signal source is on and well connected.
3\Check the system connection quality.
4\Check if the line is all good quality.
5\Check the cable quality
|3||Obscure Picture||1\To try again to connect the cable to be free from the unsuccessful connection.|
2\HDMI Cable Quality